There are a number of various routes for the balls to travel down and a junction at that they randomly confirm it: they're going to either be sent wheeling around hairpin bends or careering through a rather exciting loop section before returning to rock bottom of the central shaft, which will carry them to the top once more. it is a madcap, self-perpetuating gizmo which will delight children and adults alike. good for anyone with an interest in science and building things (there's over half a metre of rails to assemble), it's hypnotic, mesmerising and wads of fun.
- The space Coaster Marble Run is a tremendous, self-perpetuating marble run.
- Great for anyone with an interest in physics. Or marbles.
- Contains over fifty cm of rail to assemble.
- Assembly is quite a task in itself.
- Central spiral shaft lifts balls to the highest of the run.
- Balls (2 included) will travel through a series of hairpin bends or through a 360-degree loop.
- Potentially endless spectacle (at least while the battery lasts).
- Needs giant flat surface.
- Needs one D battery